LT114 Landscape Tiller
OverviewCat® Landscape Tillers are designed for breaking up and pulverizing soil, mixing compost or other materials into existing soil, and stabilizing and leveling existing terrain in landscape finish applications. They are ideal for residential, commercial, agricultural, building construction, lawn care and golf course maintenance applications.
LT114 Landscape Tiller - Specifications
25-152 mm (1-6 in)
|Optimal Hydraulic Flow||
42-86 L/min (11-23 gpm)
|Optimal Hydraulic Pressure||
145-235 bar (2100-3400 psi)
127 rpm @ 80 L/min (21 gpm)
|Number of Hard Face Tines||
LT114 Landscape Tiller - Related Products
- Application - Designed for breaking up and pulverizing soil, mixing compost or other materials into existing soil, and stabilizing and leveling existing terrain in landscape finish applications.
- Direct Drive System - Single motor direct drive system is matched to the machine's auxiliary hydraulic system for maximum performance.
- Unique Spiral Tine Arrangement - Unique spiral tine arrangement provides 10% greater cutting performance over tillers with standard placements.
- Tungsten Carbide Tines - Tines are hardened for maximum strength, durability and wear life in the toughest soil conditions. The bolt-on design provides quick change versatility and extended work tool life.
- Two Full-Width Torque Tubes - Two full-width torque tubes provide rigid structural enforcement of tiller housing. Front torque tube design minimizes hood damage caused from larger rocks.
- Arm Level Indicator - Arm level indicator provides operator a visual set-up and operating reference with top tiller attachment arms designed parallel to skid shoe.
- Adjustable Skid Shoes - Adjustable and replaceable skid shoes with three position tiller depth adjustment allows for tilling depth to be quickly adjusted without skid shoe removal.
- Serrated Steps - Serrated steps provide safe ingress and egress from machine cab.