SE50 V Vibratory Screed
OverviewThe SE50 V vibratory screed is equipped with rear-mounted extenders and vibratory screed plates. It offers a paving range of 2.55 m - 6.5 m (8' 4" - 21' 4") and excels on highways, parking lots, urban streets and other variable width paving applications.
SE50 V Vibratory Screed - Specifications
|Standard Paving Range||
2.55 - 5.0 m (8' 4" - 16' 4")
|Maximum Paving Width||
|Vibratory Speed Range||
0 to 3000 vpm
-4% to +10%
|Maximum Paving Depth||
|Heating Time - Standard Width||
|Heating Time - Maximum Width||
|Extender Height Range||
-20 mm to +50 mm
|Extender Slope Range||
-3% to +10%
|Transport Width - Endgates Folded||
|Screed Plate Width - Front to Back||
|Length - Front to Back, Endgates Removed||
|Length - Front to Back, Endgates Attached||
|Transport Length - Tractor and Screed||
- Fast Heating - The 70 kW, tractor integrated generator combined with the technologically advanced screed heating system, ensures fast, even heat distribution. The 15 minute heating time at standard widths can lead to more daily production and lower fuel consumption due to less time waiting for the screed plates to reach the preset temperature. At maximum widths screed plate heating occurs in as little as 25 minutes.
- Exclusive Monitoring - The exclusive generator system monitors heating elements for failure conditions in order to help plan for scheduled service events. Furthermore, temperature zone monitoring allows heating to continue in the event of a sensor failure and warning indicators are delivered through the LCD displays.
- More Control - The extenders are equipped with 2 speed ranges and proportional control for better performance around obstacles. A pendant control located on the extenders enables operators to perform functions remotely. The conveyor ratio adjustment can be made from the screed control panel when utilizing the 2-sensor feeder system in order to maintain optimal material height in front of the screed.
- Integrated Cat Grade Control - Factory integrated Cat Grade Control allows the crew to operate from either of the tractor or screed consoles. A split screen mode enables the screed operators to work from a single side or from each side of the screed. This is especially helpful when training new operators and when the crew is tasked with multiple job site duties.
- Simple Adjustment - Power controls for crown, slope, and height allow for on-the-go adjustment at standard and maximum widths. The exclusive trailing edge screed plate adjusters as well as machined screed frames help optimize plate life and simplify leveling procedures.
- Easy Service, Increased Durability - Water resistant consoles and LCD displays ensure performance in adverse conditions and the million-cycle keypad switches and oil-bath vibratory pods provide longterm reliability. The heating elements slide out for easy replacement. An innovative design simplifies extension additions when setting up for wider width paving. A single person can easily accomplish this task without the use of additional lifting devices.