SE60 V Screed
OverviewThe SE60 V Vibratory Screed is equipped with rear-mounted extenders and fast heating screed plates, making it a perfect fit for parking areas, business developments, and other applications that require variable width paving. The low profile design enables good visibility for efficient operation. It has a paving range of 3.0 m to 7.65 m (9' 10" - 25').
SE60 V Screed - Specifications
|Standard Paving Range||
3.0 - 6.0 m (9' 10" - 19' 6"')
|Maximum Paving Width||
|Maximum Paving Depth||
|Extender Height Range||
-20 mm to +50 mm
-4% to +10%
|Vibratory Speed Range||
0 - 3000 rpm
|Extender Slope Range||
-3% to +10%
|Heating Time - Maximum Width||
|Heating Time - Standard Width||
|Transport Width - Endgates Folded||
|Transport Length - Tractor and Screed||
|Screed Plate Width - Front to Back||
|Length - Front to Back, Endgates Attached||
|Length - Front to Back, Endgates Removed||
SE60 V Screed - Related Products
- Fast Heating - The 70 kW, tractor integrated generator combined with the technologically advanced screed heating system, ensures fast, even heat distribution. The 15 minute heating time at standard widths can lead to more daily production and lower fuel consumption due to less time waiting for the screed plates to reach the preset temperature. At maximum widths screed plate heating occurs in as little as 25 minutes.
- Exclusive Monitoring - The exclusive generator system monitors heating elements for failure conditions in order to help plan for scheduled service events. Furthermore, temperature zone monitoring allows heating to continue in the event of a sensor failure and warning indicators are delivered through the LCD displays.
- More Control - The extenders are equipped with 2 speed ranges and proportional control for better performance around obstacles. Pendant controls located on the extenders enable operators to perform functions remotely. The conveyor ratio adjustment can be made from the screed control panel when utilizing the 2-sensor feeder system in order to maintain optimal material height in front of the screed.
- Integrated Cat Grade Control - Factory integrated Cat Grade Control allows the crew to operate from either of the tractor or screed consoles. A split screen mode enables the screed operators to work from a single side or from each side of the screed. This is especially helpful when training new operators and when the crew is tasked with multiple job site duties.
- Simple Adjustment - Power controls for crown, slope, and height allow for on-the-go adjustment at standard and maximum widths. The exclusive trailing edge screed plate adjusters as well as machined screed frames help optimize plate life and simplify leveling procedures.
- Easy Service, Increased Durability - Water resistant consoles and LCD displays ensure performance in adverse conditions and the million-cycle keypad switches and oil-bath vibratory pods provide longterm reliability. The heating elements slide out for easy replacement. An innovative design simplifies extension additions when setting up for wider width paving. A single person can easily accomplish this task without the use of additional lifting devices.