SE60 VT XW Screed
OverviewThe SE60 VT XW delivers extremely tight mat textures with high densities. It utilizes rear-mounted extenders, tamper bars, vibratory screed plates and has a paving range of 3.0 m to 10.0 m (9' 10" - 33'). It excels on interstates, highways, airport runways and other wide-width applications.
SE60 VT XW Screed - Specifications
|Standard Paving Range||
3.0 m - 6.0 m (10' - 19' 6")
|Maximum Paving Width||
|Maximum Paving Depth||
|Extender Slope Range||
-3% to +5%
|Tamper Speed Range||
700 to 1800 rpm
|Vibrator Speed Range||
0 - 3000 vpm
-2% to +5% per side
|Heating Time - Standard Width||
|Heating Time - Maximum Width||
|Screed Plate Width - Front to Back||
|Transport Length - Tractor and Screed||
|Transport Width - Endgates Folded||
|Length - Front to Back, Endgates Attached||
|Length - Front to Back, Endgates Removed||
- Fast Heating - The 70 kW, tractor integrated generator combined with the technologically advanced screed heating system, ensures fast, even heat distribution. The 15 minute heating time at standard widths can lead to more daily production and lower fuel consumption due to less time waiting for the screed plates to reach the preset temperature. At maximum widths screed plate heating occurs in as little as 25 minutes.
- Tamper Bars - Tamper bars efficiently tuck material under the screed plates to provide precompaction. Adjustable starting and stopping ramp rates maintain an optimal mat finish, while an auto-speed setting accommodates changes in paving speed.
- Exclusive Monitoring - The exclusive generator system monitors heating elements for failure conditions in order to help plan for scheduled service events. Furthermore, temperature zone monitoring allows heating to continue in the event of a sensor failure and warning indicators are delivered through the LCD displays.
- More Control - The extenders are equipped with 2 speed ranges and proportional control for better performance around obstacles. Pendant controls located on the extenders enable operators to perform functions remotely. The conveyor ratio adjustment can be made from the screed control panel when utilizing the 2-sensor feeder system in order to maintain optimal material height in front of the screed.
- Integrated Cat Grade Control - Factory integrated Cat Grade Control allows the crew to operate from either of the tractor or screed consoles. A split screen mode enables the screed operators to work from a single side or from each side of the screed. This is especially helpful when training new operators and when the crew is tasked with multiple job site duties.
- Simple Adjustment - Power controls for crown, slope, and height allow for on-the-go adjustment at standard and maximum widths. The exclusive trailing edge screed plate adjusters as well as machined screed frames help optimize plate life and simplify leveling procedures.
- Easy Service, Increased Durability - Water resistant consoles and LCD displays ensure performance in adverse conditions and the million-cycle keypad switches and oil-bath vibratory pods provide longterm reliability. The heating elements slide out for easy replacement.
- Extra Wide Paving Packages - The SE60 V XW can be equipped with extension packages that pave up to 10.0 m (33'). Power controls for crown, slope, and extension height provide easy adjustment for better mat textures and quality. An exclusive fastening system utilizes power controls to attach the extensions, eliminating the need for additional lifting devices.