Health and Safety
Terra Cat Health & Safety
“Nothing is more important within Terra Cat than the health and safety of its people”
Over the last few years you will have seen and heard much about the health and safety journey that Terra Cat has embarked upon. The journey is not one that will ever end and it does not just relate to the team members. Customers, contractors, and any member of the public who visits a Terra Cat site should leave that site in the same condition and state of health in which they arrived. It is important that everybody goes home safe, every day. The Gough Group is committed to keeping all people on our sites free from harm at work. We believe that good health and safety is good for business.
Are you visiting a Terra Cat site?
If you are looking to visit any of our sites, we have a duty to ensure you have a positive and an incident free experience.
To assist us in meeting this requirement, there is some key information that we would like to make you aware of before you arrive. This information will also be covered at site, however we thought it would be useful for you to see this now and plan ahead accordingly.
Are you working on a Terra Cat site?
Where we have engaged people to do work for us, we have a duty to ensure they are protected from harm. This includes our employees, contractors, sub-contractors, temp staff, volunteers and those on work experience.
To assist us in meeting this requirement, we need all contractors to follow a process to ensure that the contracted work will be performed in a safe and healthy way.
- planning and preparing for the work;
- ensuring the contractor is up to the job;
- providing information or resources to contractors;
- monitoring the performance of the contract.
There are links on this page to three processes we need your company and your people to complete:
- Contractor Health & Safety Agreement:this is an addendum to any other contractual documentation. It must be completed before engaging in any work.
- Contractor Company Pre-Qualification:this is for the contract company to complete - choose one of the three prequalifications below depending on the grade that you have been advised of by your Gough Group contact person. Gough's selects the grading depending on the activity being undertaken and the frequency it is performed.
- Contractor Online Induction:this is for each individual worker that will be working on our site - click on the contractor online induction icon below to complete.
Contractor Health & Safety Agreement
Contractor Company Pre-Qualification
GRADE A HIGH RISK: IMPAC PREQUAL LTD >
Contractor Individual Induction
INDUCTION FOR THE WORKER >