Terra Cat Message to Customers - Level 3
- Published on 24 April 2020
We’re here for you through thick and thin
24 April 2020
After proudly supporting essential businesses through the challenges of the last four weeks, we’re looking forward to safely helping all our customers from Tuesday 28 April.
This message is to let you know what we can do for you and how we will keep everyone safe. The lockdown saw us develop new ways to safely operate during the COVID-19 pandemic and provide online training to our team.
Safely supporting you during alert level 3
We’re here to help you and your business, while meeting the Government’s expectations and the highest standards of safety.
Customer Support Centre
- Our Customer Support Centre will direct all your phone, email and web enquiries where they need to go, or take action for you.
- Our Workshop-based Technicians are working shifts in our branches and can support you over extended hours. Our Field Service Technicians will operate as normal, with enhanced hygiene protocols.
- For service support, contact our Customer Support Centre or phone or email your local branch contact. Our physical doors remain closed to customers and visitors, so please don’t walk in.
- Contact our parts team through our Customer Support Centre or order online at Parts.Cat.Com anytime, or by phone or email from your local branch contact - please don’t walk in.
- All parts will be sent by courier, or we can arrange ‘click and collect’ from outside the front door of your local branch.
- Our international supply chain is largely unaffected as most freight travels by sea and has experienced minimal impact. Air freight lead times and costs have increased and are volatile so please work with us to plan the best value solution for your needs.
- Inventory levels across the Terra Cat and the Caterpillar network remain strong and stable with no supply chain issues.
Equipment deliveries and rental
- We are delivering new machines and generators to our customers, with extra measures in place to protect everyone’s safety.
- Rental machines are available, with special attention paid to cleaning and hygiene. For rental, contact our Customer Support Centre or phone or email your local rental representative. Please don’t walk into a branch.
- Our sales team are working remotely.
- Get in touch through our Customer Support Centre or phone or email your local representative. Please don’t walk into a branch.
- Our Terra Analytical laboratory will provide fluid sampling services to all customers. Please send samples by courier, do not drop them off on site.
Contacting us before Tuesday 28 April
- After hours support is also available through the Customer Support Centre, including on Anzac Day.
We are committed to safely keeping you moving and to helping you and your business.