CTX Series Automatic Transfer Switch
Cat® CTX Series switches are built for residential and light commercial applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a power contactor switch. Voltage sensing and system control is performed via a state-of-the-art microcontroller located on the cabinet door.
CTX Series Automatic Transfer Switch - Specifications
- MX Control Panel -
- CTX switches are equipped with the MX-60 control panel as standard.
- Undervoltage sensing (90% pickup/80% dropout of the utility source
- Voltage and frequency sensing of the generator source (90% voltage/95% frequency pickup)
- Time Delay Engine Start – 5 seconds (P)
- Time Delay Engine Warmup – Transfer to Generator – 20 seconds (W)
- Time Delay Utility Stabilization/Retransfer to Utility – 5 minutes (T)
- Time Delay Engine Cool Down – 5 minutes (U)
This microprocessor control includes:
All time delays are fixed.