Cat® C2.2 Diesel Engine
The new electronic Cat® C2.2 Industrial Diesel Engines, with common rail fuel system, deliver impressive performance throughout a wide speed range with exceptional power density. Ultracompact package size and extensive options make them ideal for agriculture, aerial lifts, compressors, construction, general industrial, irrigation equipment, material handling, mobile earthmoving equipment, mobile light towers, turf and landscaping, underground mining equipment, and welders.
Cat® C2.2 Diesel Engine - Specifications
153 lb-ft @ 1800 rpm
208 Nm @ 1800 rpm
U.S. EPA & CARB Tier 4 Final
Turbocharged (T) or Turbocharged-Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
DOC or DOC+DPF
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Substantial torque rise delivers impressive performance throughout a wide speed range while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading ratings and options for compact construction equipment, material handling, and other industrial applications. The engine is designed to require no special training or operation, which makes it particularly suitable for machines that are used in rental fleets.
- Package Size - Ultra-compact package size and high power density ensures ease of installation. It also allows machine manufacturers to develop smaller machines, with low weight for transport, tight turning circles for productivity, and good sight lines for safety.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including S•O•S℠ sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program