Cat® C3.6 Diesel Engine
The Cat® C3.6 Industrial Diesel Engines offer the perfect balance of compact size, reliability, and performance. This engine is offered in ratings ranging up to 100 bkW (134 bhp) @ 2200 rpm. The C3.6 is designed to meet the needs of many industries and applications, including agricultural tractors, aircraft ground support, bore/drill rigs, chippers/grinders, compactors/rollers, compressors, forestry, irrigation equipment, material handling, mining, earthmoving equipment, paving equipment, pumps, fruit harvesters equipment, turf and underground mining equipment.
Cat® C3.6 Diesel Engine - Specifications
406 lb-ft @ 1500 rpm
550 Nm @ 1500 rpm
U.S. EPA & CARB Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
DOC+DPF or DOC+DPF+SCR
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Installation - Smaller in size than it's predecessor, the Cat C3.6 is a powerful engine in a compact and easily integrated size that saves OEMs valuable time and costs. With flexible aftertreatment mounting options and a simplfied engine installation process, the C3.6 can be placed into a wide variety of applications with agility and speed.
- Advanced Features - What would you do with 5% more power density and 12% more torque? The C3.6 uses the latest in technology to bring OEMs the most efficient and powerful engine—even at peak performance—when compared to the previous engine model.
- Ideal Applications - Industrial, agricultural and construction applications such as: Pumps • Compressors • Chippers • Grinders • Asphalt paving equipment • Hydraulic power units • Bore rigs • Drill rigs • Tractors • Telehandlers •
- Total Cost of Ownership - Owning and operating equipment is a big investment, so it only makes sense to get the most you can from it. Thanks to the chosen technologies of the Cat C3.6, owners can experience an overall savings in fluid.
- Cat Dealer Product Support - Backed by a five-year warranty, the Cat C3.6 is also supported by Caterpillar's unmatched Dealer Support Network with over 171 locations in 192 countries across the world—so the expert assistance you need is always close by.
- Safety - Safety on the job site matters. The Cat C3.6 is 3 decibles quieter output than the previous engine equivalent, meaning less noise from the engine and a more alert and attentive operator.