Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ Diesel Engine
Demanding conditions, applications and environments make the Cat® C7.1 engines the perfect solution for your severe duty equipment. With decades of diesel engine innovation and expertise behind these engines, they deliver the low operating costs and legendary Cat reliability and durability that give you a powerful advantage. More importantly, they're backed by the world-class Cat dealer network ready to service and support every Cat industrial engine. Industries and applications powered by C7.1 engines include: Agriculture, Ag Tractors, Aircraft Ground Support, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Combines/Harvesters, Compactors/Rollers, Compressors, Construction, Cranes, Crushers, Feller Bunchers, Forestry, Forklifts, General Industrial, Hydraulic Power Units, Irrigation Equipment, Loaders/Forwarders, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Sweepers, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Skidders, Specialty Ag Equipment, Sprayers, Trenchers and Underground Mining Equipment. Cat® C7.1 Industrial Diesel Engines, with ratings: 129-225 bkW (172-301.8 bhp) @ 2200 rpm, meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V emission standards. This information about Emissions describes the particular rating's emissions technology. For more information about emissions certification, please contact your local Cat dealer.
Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ Diesel Engine - Specifications
935 lb-ft @ 1400 rpm
1268 Nm @ 1400 rpm
U.S. EPA & CARB Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V
Turbocharged-Aftercooled (TA) or Series Turbocharged Aftercooled (TTA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Installation - Boasting one of Caterpillar's most modular engine designs to date, the Cat C7.1 also features an engine-mounted aftertreatment that saves OEMs valuable time and space when installing into a wide variety of machines—especially industrial and construction applications. OEMs also enjoy a 20% length, 5% height and 40% weight reduction when downsizing from 9-liter platforms.
- Advanced Features - The Cat C7.1 uses passive regeneration technology, so operators can continue to perform their toughest tasks, in the most severe environments, without having to wait on the engine.
- Ideal Applications - Industrial, agricultural and construction applications such as: Pumps • Compressors • Chippers • Grinders • Asphalt paving equipment • Hydraulic power units • Bore rigs • Drill rigs • Tractors
- Total Cost of Ownership - The benefits to downsizing are many, including an 18% decrease in overall fuel consumption when downsizing from a 6-cylinder engine. With an added 3-4% decrease in overall DEF consumption and EGR integration, the cost savings don't take long to add up.
- Cat Dealer Product Support - Scheduled maintenance, five-year warranty, superior dealer service and a comprehensive global dealer support network—it’s all standard with the Cat C7.1.
- Safety - Validated with thousands of hours of field testing, the Cat C7.1 is built to meet Caterpillar's strict safety standards and customers' most demanding work sites throughout the world.