Cat® C18 Diesel Fire Pump
Cat® C18 Fire Pump Engines, with ratings: 447-597 kW (600-800 hp)@ 1750-2100 rpm, meet U.S. EPA Tier 3 or U.S. EPA Tier 2 emission standards for stationary emergency fire pump engines. Rating: 522 kW (700 hp) @ 1500 rpm is Non-certified. All ratings are FM Approved and UL Listed. Starting on demand is a must for a fire pump engine - always. Cat® fire pump engines have a reputation for reliable starts and long efficient service. The C18 is the newest addition to the Cat fire pump engine line and continues the strong legacy of dependable starts and long, durable life.
Cat® C18 Diesel Fire Pump - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 3, Tier 2 or Non-certified emission standards for stationary emergency fire pump engines. FM Approved, UL Listed
Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program