Cat® C4.4 Diesel Engine
The Cat® C4.4 Naturally Aspirated (NA) Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 54-56 bkW (72.4-75 bhp) @ 2200 rpm. These ratings meet EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Turbocharged (T) and Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA) Ratings are also available, ranging from 55.5-83 bkW (74.4-111.3 bhp) @ 2200-2400 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent, EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C4.4 engines include: Agriculture, Aerial Lifts, Aircraft Ground Support, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Compactors/Rollers, Compressors, Construction, Cranes, Crushers, Feller Bunchers, Forestry, Forklifts, General Industrial, Harvesters, Hydraulic Power Units, Irrigation Equipment, Loaders/Forwarders, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Sweepers, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Skidders, Specialty Ag Equipment, Sprayers, Trenchers, Turf and Landscaping and Underground Mining Equipment.
Cat® C4.4 Diesel Engine - Specifications
308 lb-ft @ 1400 rpm
418 Nm @ 1400 rpm
UN ECE R96 Stage IIIA
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
Inline 4, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
Naturally Aspirated (NA), Turbocharged (T) or Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Package Size - Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments. Multiple installation options minimize total package size.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program