Cat® C4.4 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit
The Cat® C4.4 Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 74.5-129.4 bkW (100-173.5 bhp) @ 2200 rpm, which meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards. Tier 4 Interim Equivalent and Stage IIIB Equivalent ratings are also available using Flex options. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C4.4 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
553.2 lb-ft @ 1400 rpm
750 Nm @ 1400 rpm
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final
Inline 4, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA) or Twin Turbocharged Aftercooled (TTA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Series turbocharging with smart wastegate available on specific ratings for fast response, high power, and increased torque.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel & Oil - Tier 4 Interim or Tier 4 Final, Stage IIIB or Stage IV engines require Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel containing a maximum of 15 ppm sulfur, and new oil formulations to support the new technology. Cat® engines are designed to accommodate B20 biofuel. Your Cat dealer can provide more information regarding fuel and oil.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments. Multiple installation options minimize total package size.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Tier 4 Final, Stage IV Aftertreatment Features -
Regeneration. The DOC/SCR modular design offers a simple, compact package while providing high levels of performance. A DOC/DPF/SCR option is available for higher power machines. While in use, both DOC/SCR an DOC/DPF/SCR systems offer transparent operation to the user.
Mounting. Extensive range of inlets and outlets, as well as remote and on-engine installations, provide flexibility for many installations.
Service. Both DOC/SCR an DOC/DPF/SCR systems are service-free for the emissions life of the engine.