Cat® C9.3 Industrial Power Unit
The Cat® C9.3 Industrial Diesel Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 224-298 bkW (300-400 bhp) @ 1800-2200 rpm and meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C9.3 Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final
Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle-Diesel
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
51.1 qt (US)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Simple and efficient turbocharger with balance valve provides optimal air management and improved fuel efficiency.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel & Oil - Tier 4 Interim or Tier 4 Final, Stage IIIB or Stage IV engines require Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel containing a maximum of 15 ppm sulfur, and new oil formulations to support the new technology. Cat® engines are designed to accommodate B20 biofuel. Your Cat dealer can provide more information regarding fuel and oil.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Tier 4 Final, Stage IV Aftertreatment Features -
Regeneration. Cat Regeneration System maximizes fuel efficiency during regeneration. Transparent regeneration maximizes uptime. Aftertreatment life is twice as long as engine rebuild
Mounting. Industrial power units have standard horizontal mounting.
Service. Minimum 5000-hour diesel particulate filter ash service interval. PETU filter service is 5000 hours.