Cat® C18 Industrial Power Unit
The Cat® C18 Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 429-470 bkW (575-630 bhp)@ 1800-1900 rpm. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C18 Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V
Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
51.1 qt (US)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Simple and efficient turbocharger or series turbocharger for high power applications.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel & Oil - Tier 4 Interim or Tier 4 Final, Stage IIIB or Stage IV engines require Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel containing a maximum of 10 ppm sulfur (EU) and 15 ppm sulfur (U.S.), and new oil formulations to support the new technology. Cat® engines are designed to accommodate B20 biofuel. Your Cat dealer can provide more information regarding fuel and oil.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOS℠ sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Tier 4 Final, Stage IV Aftertreatment Features -
Regeneration. Cat Regeneration System maximizes fuel efficiency during regeneration. Transparent regeneration maximizes uptime. Aftertreatment life is twice as long as engine rebuild
Mounting. Remote installation options provide OEM flexibility for many applications, including horizontal and vertical mounting.
Service. Minimum 5000 hour DPF ash service interval. PETU filter service is 5000 hours. PETU DEF capacity up to 48 liters (51 U.S. quarts)