Cat® C9 Industrial Power Unit
The Cat® C9 Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 205-261 bkW (275-350 bhp) @ 2200 rpm. These ratings meet China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent, or EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Ratings: 223-261 bkW (300-350 bhp) @ 1800-2200 rpm meet China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 2 equivalent, EU Stage II equivalent emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C9 Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 2 Equivalent or U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent, EU Stage II Equivalent or EU Stage IIIA Equivalent
Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Package Size - Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program