Cat® 3508 Fire Pump
Cat® 3508 Industrial Diesel Fire Pump Engines, with ratings: 709-794 kW (950-1065 hp) @ 1460-1750 rpm, are non-certified, not FM Approved, and not UL Listed. They are available for global non-regulated areas. Starting on demand is a must for a fire pump engine - always. Cat® fire pump engines have a reputation for reliable starts and long efficient service. The Cat line of fire engine pumps covers a wide range of installations.
Cat® 3508 Fire Pump - Specifications
Non-Certified. Available for global non-regulated areas. Not FM Approved, Not UL Listed
V-8, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program