Cat® 3616 Industrial Diesel Engine
The Cat® 3616 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 4160-4920 bkW (5579-6598 bhp) @ 800-1000 rpm. These ratings are non-certified and are available for global non-regulated areas. Industries powered by 3616 engines include Construction, Forestry, General Industrial, Material Handling and Mining.
Cat® 3616 Industrial Diesel Engine - Specifications
35692 lb-ft @ 820 rpm
48390 Nm @ 820 rpm
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
V 16, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program