Cat® C0.7 Diesel Engine
The Cat® C0.7 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered at 9 bkW (12 bhp) @ 2200 rpm and meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. Ratings: 12.2-15.3 bkW (16.4-20.5 bhp) @ 2800-3600 rpm are also available for Europe and, depending on applicable emission standards, may be introduced in other regulated areas. Nonroad engines less than 19 kW (25 hp) are not currently subject to EU emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C0.7 engines include: Compactors/Rollers, General Industrial, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Light Towers and Turf and Landscaping.
Cat® C0.7 Diesel Engine - Specifications
32 lb-ft @ 2400 rpm
44 Nm @ 2400 rpm
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V
Naturally Aspirated (NA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Delivers impressive performance throughout a wide speed range while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Ultra-compact package size ensures ease of installation as well as exceptional power density.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program