Cat® C27 Diesel Engine
The Cat® C27 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 597-783 bkW (800-1050 bhp) @ 1800 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards.
Cat® C27 Diesel Engine - Specifications
3448 lb-ft @ 1200 rpm
4674 Nm @ 1200 rpm
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final
Twin Turbocharged-Aftercooled (TTA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Installation - It may be big, but the power-dense Cat C27 is a fully-configurable common core engine that makes installation across a wide variety of applications simple. With options like rear-mounted turbos and engine-mounted aftertreatment, it's now easier than ever to install. And becuase the C27 is DEF-free, there's even more room to manuever under the hood.
- Advanced Features - Say goodbye to DEF, thermal management and engine regeneration with the Cat C27. Thanks to advances in Caterpillar's technology, the larger-than-life engine is practically maintenance free.
- Ideal Applications - Industrial and construction applications such as: Dredges • Chippers • Grinders • Emergency water pumps • Rock drills
- Total Cost of Ownership - Carefully crafted for efficency, the Cat C27 fuel consumption is optimized to meet the demanding operating cycles of just about any machine. And with no DEF to worry about, owners can save on parts and maintence costs while also remaining maintenance-free for the life of the engine.
- Cat Dealer Product Support - Superior dealer service and support, scheduled maintenance and a five year warranty: it’s what Cat C27 owners network can expect with their new engine.
- Safety - Featuring a clean emissions module, the Cat C27 uses DOC, DPF and SCR technologies to keep the engine—and the air around it—cleaner, not only making for a more effcient machine, but also a safer job site.