Cat® C9.3B Diesel Engine
The Cat C9.3B combines a new high pressure common rail fuel system and advanced aftertreatment technology to produce 340 kW of power. With exceptional power density, the C9.3B allows for platform downsizing while maintaining reliability and durability. Our focus is locked on maximizing performance with simpler engine systems and reduced installation complexity through modular, flexible designs.
Cat® C9.3B Diesel Engine - Specifications
1540 lb-ft @ 1400 rpm
2088 Nm @ 1400 rpm
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Installation - With a full list of configurable options and an engine-mounted aftertreatment, the Cat C9.3B is an easy-to-install option that offers the power of larger engine platforms in a smaller engine package.
- Advanced Features - Inlet throttle valve technology manages heat and in-cylinder dosing to create seamless DPF regeneration and a high-pressure common rail fuel system elimates the need for coolers, creating a simpler and lighter engine that's 18% more powerful than its predecessor engine—so operators get work done no matter when, no matter what.
- Ideal Applications - Industrial, agricultural and construction applications such as: Pumps • Compressors • Chippers • Grinders • Asphalt paving equipment • Hydraulic power units • Bore rigs • Drill rigs • Tractors
- Total Cost of Ownership - Between 500-hour oil service and 5000-hour DPF ash intervals and Caterpillar-patented design technology that enables the removal of EGRs, the need for parts and service keeps lifetime engine ownership costs down and ROI up. And because the Cat C9.3B uses the latest injector technology, owners can benefit from an overall fuel consumption reduction of up to 8% when compared to its predecessor engine.
- Cat Dealer Product Support - Expert assistance is never far with the Cat C9.3B. With a five-year warranty and product support through the expansive global Cat Dealer Network, worldwide service and maintenance is all part of the package.
- Safety - The Cat C9.3B is a finely tuned machine, running quieter and more efficiently than previous engines making it safer for job site operators who can stay focused on the task at hand.