C18 ACERT Tier 4 Final
Cat C18 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C18 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs while meeting tight environmental requirements.This is an ideal engine for applications that require Tier 4 Final or EU Stage IV emissions certifications land mechanical drilling equipment such as mud pumps. Cat C18 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine. Ratings: 429-470 bkW (575-630 bhp)@ 2000 rpm are designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards. Ratings 563-597 bkW (755-800 bhp) @ 1800 rpm are designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards.
C18 ACERT Tier 4 Final - Specifications
U.S. EPA Non-road Tier 4 Final
|Governor and Protection||
|Engine Weight - Net Dry||
|Oil Change Interval||
250 - 500
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||
SAE No. 0 or SAE No. 1
136 (SAE 0), 113 (SAE 1)
|Minimum Cooling System - Engine Only||
7.1 gal (US)
- Emissions - - Designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions requirements. - On-engine NOx reduction system with optimized piston, ring, liner, and fuel system configuration to reduce NOx while minimizing in-cylinder sooting- Aftertreatment features diesel oxidation catalyst- Meets Tier 4 Final emissions requirements four years early, achieving environmental benefits earlier than required
- Engine Design - - Proven reliability and durability- Broad operating speed range- High power density- PTO drive options provide flexible access to auxiliary power for pumps and other needs
- Low Total Cost of Ownership - - Maintenance-free aftertreatment- Optimized fuel consumption- 250- to 500-hour oil change intervals enable low maintenance costs
- Advanced Digital Engine Management - ADEM A4 control system providing integrated ignition, speed governing, protection, and controls, including detonationsensitive variable ignition timing. ADEM A4 has improved: user interface, display system, shutdown controls, and system diagnostics.
- Custom Packaging - For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your exact needs with a factory custom package. Cat engines, generators, enclosures, controls, radiators, transmissions, aftertreatment solutions — anything your project requires — can be custom designed and matched to create a one-of-a kind solution. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one-year warranty after startup.
- Fuel & Oil - Requires Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) containing a maximum of 15 ppm sulfur, and new oil formulations to support the new technology. Designed to accommodate B20 biofuel.
- Transmissions - - Caterpillar has a full line of engine-transmission packages that can be fully integrated with your axle, hydraulics, and operator interface.- C18 ACERT™ Caterpillar optimized transmission matches: CX35-P800
- Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network - - More than 2,200 dealer outlets- Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine- Cat parts and labor warranty- Preventive maintenance agreements available for repair-beforefailure options- S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samples against Caterpillar set standards to determine:- Internal engine component condition- Presence of unwanted fluids- Presence of combustion by-products- Site-specific oil change interval
- Over 80 Years of Engine Manufacturing Experience - Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.- Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheel housings- Machine critical components- Assemble complete engine
- Web Site - For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com