Cat® C32 Diesel Engine
The Cat® C32 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 746-895 bkW (1000-1200 bhp) @ 1800 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. Applications powered by C32 engines include: Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Construction, Cranes, Dredgers, Forestry, Hydraulic Power Units, General Industrial, Irrigation Equipment, Material Handling, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Shovels/Draglines, Surface Hauling Equipment and Trenchers.
Cat® C32 Diesel Engine - Specifications
4056 lb-ft @ 1200 rpm
5499 Nm @ 1200 rpm
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final
Twin Turbocharged Aftercooled (TTA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Installation - When it comes to making the engine installation process smoother, look to the Cat C32. Using innovative technology solutions, the C32 was created to eliminate the need for thermal management and DEF, reducing the size of the overall engine package. And thanks to flexible aftertreatment mounting options, installing such a large engine just got a lot less complicated.
- Advanced Features - The key to success for any machine is avoiding downtime as much as possible. Thanks to the DEF-free, the dual-can DOC Cat C32 with transparent regeneration, operators can stay focused on being productive for the long haul.
- Ideal Applications - Industrial and construction applications such as: Dredges • Chippers • Grinders • Emergency water pumps • Rock drills
- Total Cost of Ownership - Optimized to meet some of the most demanding operating cycles of just about any machine, the DEF-free Cat C32 can help owners and operators save on parts costs while also remaining maintenance-free for the engine's lifetime.
- Cat Dealer Product Support - Bigger is better and that’s because the Cat C32 comes standard with a five-year warranty scheduled maintenance, world-class global dealer network support and simplified service routines.
- Safety - Built to meet Caterpillar's strict safety standards and customers' most demanding work sites throughout the world, the Cat C32 is tried and tested to be safe and secure no matter where the job site is.