Caterpillar Service Software
Caterpillar Electronic Technician (Cat ET)
Caterpillar Electronic Technician (Cat ET) is diagnostic software required to communicate, diagnose and service electronically controlled Caterpillar engines and machines. When connected to an Electronic Control Module (ECM), a technician has the ability to diagnose existing and potential problems, configure the product, and obtain data for analysis.
Cat ET features:
• Displays parameter status
• Displays active diagnostics
• Clear and View logged diagnostics
• Performs Diagnostic tests
• Print reports and diagnostic results
• Perform calibrations
• Displays current totals information i.e. fuel consumption, operating hours, etc.
• Uploads new software (Injector Files and cylinder Files) to ECM's
• Integration to help files
Click below to download Caterpillar Electronic Technician software:
ET2020BV1.0 (zipped exe file 500 MB)